(NEW) TravelProtect with BLIS K12™
Airborne germs are a common concern for travellers. Travelling can increase your exposure to bad bugs or when your body's immune defenses to make you more susceptible to them. Taken as directed before and during travel, TravelProtect with BLIS K12™ can boost your immunity and help defend your immune system against airborne ailments when travelling.
TravelProtect contains BLIS K12™, a specific strain of Streptococcus salivarius that produces antimicrobial substances that target the pathogens associated with ear, nose, and throat infections. BLIS K12™ supports your immune defenses by crowding out bad bacteria in your oral cavity and re-populating it with good bacteria.
- 24hr before travel: Take 4 x Pre-Travel lozenges within 1 hour
- during & after travel: Take 1 x Maintenence lozenge every 2-3 hours
- Repeat on return travel - See full instructions inside box
- If you are planning on sleeping during your journey, take 2 before you go to sleep and another 2 on waking. Take a maximum of 8 lozenges per day.
- Use as directed, if symptoms persist or you have an immune compromised condition, seek your doctor's advice.
- Do not take at the same time as antibiotics.
- Isomalt, Tableting Aids, Streptococcus salivarius K12 (contains at least 2.5 billion cfu/dose in Pre-travel lozenges and 1.25 billion cfu/dose in regular BLIS K12 lozenges at the date of manufacture), natural flavour.
- Available in Vanilla flavour.