TravelProtect with BLIS K12™
TravelProtect with BLIS K12™ gives your mouth and throat the comprehensive protection it needs whenever and wherever you travel. Airborne germs and bacteria are a common cause of concern for travellers and many of these germs enter the body through the nose and mouth.
TravelProtect contains BLIS K12™, a specific strain of Streptococcus salivarius that produces antimicrobial substances that target the pathogens associated with ear, nose, and throat infections. BLIS K12™ supports your immune defences by crowding out bad bacteria in your oral cavity and re-populating it with good bacteria.
Taken as directed before and during travel, TravelProtect can boost your immunity and help defend your immune system against airborne ailments when travelling.
- Support immunity and defend against airborne germs and bacteria during travel
- 24hr before travel: Take 4 x Pre-Travel lozenges within 1 hour
- during & after travel: Take 1 x Maintenence lozenge every 2-3 hours
- Repeat on return travel
- If you are planning on sleeping during your journey, take 2 before you go to sleep and another 2 on waking. Take a maximum of 8 lozenges per day.
- Use as directed, if symptoms persist or you have an immune compromised condition, seek your doctor's advice.
- Do not take at the same time as antibiotics.
- Isomalt, Tableting Aids, Streptococcus salivarius K12 (contains at least 2.5 billion cfu/dose in Pre-travel lozenges and 1.25 billion cfu/dose in regular BLIS K12 lozenges at the date of manufacture), natural flavour.
- Available in Vanilla flavour.